Friday, March 20, 2009

What's so funny?

So this is brand new and I am so happy that we got this recorded. Taylor usually likes it when I play with Zohie but this is not what usually happens! Check out that laugh. I didn't know what to think when I heard it. Nick and I were cracking up. Hope you like it. Oh and Taylor's top left tooth is coming in so now she had her bottom right tooth and her top left. I joked and said that she is going to look like Sloth from the Goonies.

4 comments:

Shaylene Andersen said...

Seriously she is so adorable!!! I love your blog, I check it ever day and get so excited when I get to see more of cute cute Taylor!
P.S. I need to get your number or email address. I have a proposal for you, something you will like I think! (shaylene@gmail.com)

Tawnee said...

SERIOUSLY I HOPE YOU KEEP THAT FOREVER I HAVE WATCHED IT 10 TIMES AND STILL HAVENT STOPPED LAUGHING.

Tawnee said...

this is mom by the way not tawnee

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! You have an adorable little girl!