I can't believe our little girl is One year old. It seems like only yesterday Nick and I were in the hospital about to start a new part of our lives. Taylor has gotten so big and has learned and has developed her own little personality and it is so fun to see how she is growing and who she is becoming. Taylor was born at 2:13pm today so think of her this afternoon! She has been the BEST thing to ever happen to us. She has given life so much purpose and joy, now if she would just stop eating all of our food! We love you Tater bug!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor!! She seems like such a perfect baby. I want to cry about Zohie. That is awful. I cried after I gave our dogs away so I can only imagine. How is Lexi handling it?
lexi has been sad you can tell but we have just tried to give her a little extra attention to help. It was so sad but oh well she died having fun so that is good!
Wow I can not believe your little girl is already One! Isn't it sad and exciting! They really start to become handfuls now! Have fun! You are such a good mom! I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment