This one makes me so proud! SHE IS A SOCCER PLAYER!!! I have been going crazy trying to get her to throw a ball but all along she was a natural at soccer. I noticed the other day that Nick told her to kick the ball and she did it. We didn't even know she new what that was. Now she goes around the house kicking the ball everywhere and when it gets up against the wall she picks it up and throws it in to herself so she can keep kicking it. For those of you who don't know I am a soccer player and I love that she is liking it too! (Not that she even knows what soccer is yet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!! Takin after her mama...the soccer thing was cute, but that adorable smile she flashed over her shoulder at the end was my personal favorite, what a cutie!!!
YAY! SO CUTE! Miss you
Post a Comment