Monday, June 15, 2009

My little helper!

So Taylor is like obsessed with the dishwasher. Every time it is open she comes running to see whats inside. I usually scoot her away and don't let her touch the dishes but today I thought I would see what she would do. So I started unloading the cups and plates. Taylor's favorite part of the whole thing is the silverware. So she was picking up spoons and putting them back with other spoons, almost organizing, pretty weird! So I was about done except for the silverware so I walked over to our silverware drawer and Taylor turned and handed me a spoon. I thanked her and was about to move her so I could get it done when she turned and handed me a fork. So then I just when with it and she unloaded the entire thing. She thought she was pretty cool.

ALL of the silverware that Taylor unloaded.

Right at the end I ran and got my camera to see if I could get her helping and these are what I got.

Yikes that is a scary looking hand. I am asking her for the spoon....

And she happily obliged.

She was trying to give me the spoon! What a good little helper. Only a year old and already a smarty pants!




No comments: