Object: Score the fewest number of points to win.
To play, input your guesses on the appropriate spaces under the answer column. When the child is born, all participants' scores will be calculated based on official results.
The initial due date was estimated to be March 7.
Good luck!
Your name:
Category Points if wrong Answers
Boy or Girl 5 points
Birthday 1 point/day
Weight 1 point/ounce
Height 1 point/ .10 inch
Eye Color 5 points
Hair Color 5 points
post your answers and have fun playing
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Girl
Born on March 2
Weight: 6lbs 7oz
Height: 22 in
Brown eyes
Hair color doesn't matter because she won't have any until she is 5 years old. (or maybe blonde)
Girl
Birthday: February 28th
7lbs 4oz
21 in
Brown eyes
brown hair
Just like her beautiful mamma!!
And do not listen to Rileys comment...
Boy
March 10
7 lbs 11 oz
23 inches
Blue eyes
brown hair
we don't have to wait till it's born to find out the gender right?!
I always lose at these things but here goes nothing...
Alien--so we won't be able to tell for awhile.
February 9(Because this baby is going to be prematurely awesome)
15lbs 0oz (Goodluck Tori)
Color? I'd think you'd be worried about the number of eyes more...
&Red.
I'm feelin' lucky!
Ok, just kidding. I want in.
Girl
Leap Day
7lbs 6oz
21 in
Blue/Hazel
Dirty Blonde
Girl
March 3
7lbs 15oz
21 inch
Blue(at first)
Brown Hair
Boy.
March 5th
8lbs 4oz (I only go big because Mitchell was 10lbs 8oz)
20 inches
Blue
Brown hair
Post a Comment