So Last night we had the usual FHE and we learned about the Holy Ghost, in the spirit of Halloween. We talked about the 1st article of faith and how the Holy Ghost is someone who helps us be good and to stay safe. Taylor understood "mostly" but when Terin asked her what Ghost we learned about she exclaimed, "WILLIE, Willie the Ghost"!
Yes, Willie. So if you ever wondered the Holy Ghost's name, its Willie.

3 comments:
Listen, I am really getting sick of all the cuteness you keep posting about!!! It is really showing my lack there of right now. I miss all your fun goodies, and I especially miss you and the pumpkin patch. Call me soon!!
Tori!!! I have blog stalked you and I wanted to say how cute your blog (and of course Taylor) is! I had so much fun being your roommate and it's so fun to see what you're up to! Can I add you to my blog list? Congratulations on baby #2!
MANDA!!!!! Holy crap girl how are you? Totally add me if I can add you.
Post a Comment