Monday, October 3, 2011

What's going on!


So I was so excited last year when I saw that our little city had a toddler soccer league. So this fall when I was looking for the sign up information I found out that the city league had merged with a bigger league (like AYSO) and so all the games are all over the place and instead of a reasonable rate it is $76.00 for a 3 year old to run around!!!!!! I was shocked. So then I had this idea that I would make a little league here with the kids in our ward. SO I got everything all ready, then we found out that the days we would get the field for games and practices are on stake flag football days so the idea kind of fell apart. Taylor was so excited to play soccer so now we have a soccer play date that I run (like a practice) and a bunch of kids come and we play and it is really fun for Tay!



In her soccer gear, and yes HER FIRST PIGGY TAILS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yes I made jam, for the first time by myself. I have made it before with my mom but never by myself....



Blackberry and Raspberry. (some of the blackberries were from our garden :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The earth's layers, in a cupcake.



My friends daughter had a science project thing that she wanted to do something fun for so they came to me and asked me to make these cupcakes. I think they ended up pretty cute. I will have to remember the idea for Taylor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------




Never a dull moment with this little gal. I don't even know how this happened but yes she is stuck.




SO SO SAD, but come on I had to get a picture. Rest assured she got out just fine and now Crisco was needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------




HOORAY!!! Our raspberries are finally ready, well starting to ripen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Poor Terin, I was begging her to come and see me and what do I do to her when she comes?? I put her to work. She is up there dusting and decorating for me. Thanks Terin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


CONFERENCE WEEKEND




This is how Taylor watched conference, nice Nick.




I looked over as we were listening to conference and saw this. Really?




So because of my best pal, we have this tradition when the men all go to priesthood we have doughnuts for them when they get home. This year the guys got chili relleno instead and got doughnuts for breakfast the next day. (I wanted them to have some good food before they ate a bunch of sweets) It is a fun tradition and even though we didn't do it exactly that way it is still something we like to do, conference doughnuts.




This is here mostly because Terin was taking pictures of everything and I am posting it for her.







Another fun thing that I had never done before was conference Bingo. If you haven't ever played it and you want a bingo board I have a couple different ones you can print off. It kept me listening and having fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: