Tori!!! I added you! Silly me I didn't check the box that said to notify me when follow up comments were made...so I just checked out your blog and saw you replied! Wahoo!! I'm doing really good! After school, I moved back to Indiana where I met my husband, Chris. We've been married 2 1/2 years and have a 7 month old, Mitchell. I love being a Mom, it's the best! Your family is so cute! I love the picture of Taylor sitting on the penguin. So happy to hear from you!!
1 comment:
Tori!!! I added you! Silly me I didn't check the box that said to notify me when follow up comments were made...so I just checked out your blog and saw you replied! Wahoo!! I'm doing really good! After school, I moved back to Indiana where I met my husband, Chris. We've been married 2 1/2 years and have a 7 month old, Mitchell. I love being a Mom, it's the best! Your family is so cute! I love the picture of Taylor sitting on the penguin. So happy to hear from you!!
Post a Comment