My two men. I love these guys so dearly. I am so lucky to have them. Nick is such a great dad and helps me so much. I loves this picture. I don't think he knows I took it, hee hee.
My sister and her husband welcomed a new baby girl to their family in Nov. They Blessed her the first weekend of December so we took the trip to be there. Taylor was an angel. She was so great....Graham however, not so much. I had to get in the back and that didn't even work. He is big enough that we can flip him around to face forward so we may do that next time if needed!
And this little guy is getting ready to walk. He can stand for a long time on his own and has been stutter stepping for a while now so any day we will have a walker.
This is our table and chairs. It has been great for us but I have never been a big fan of the stain. So I complained about it to my dad and he brought his tools and we went to work. I thought sure this will take a day or 2, well a week later I have an amazing table.
So we thought that the kids should know how to use a power drill. Yes I let me dad teach Taylor how to use the drill.

No comments:
Post a Comment