Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry merry Christmas!!

We had Christmas in Wa this year and it was a blast. I love seeing my family but I am sad that we didn't get to see Nick's, we missed all of you!!



Our Christmas Sunday attire. Sorry the picture is blurry. It was freezing and so were we!!!!


Taylor told me she got everything she ever wanted, that means I am a good girl. She is and we love her so much. She is obsessed with My little ponies and here she is with the rare Zecora zebra pony...thank you Grandpa Hank.
 


Graham got a Lot of cool things (Thanks all you Grandparents!!!)  Much to my surprise, he played non stop with a $1 football and a small soccer ball. It is so funny how he loves his sports already.


He was not giving that ball up for nothing!
 


Taylor got Graham a Wookie, Chewy... He is speechless.


My sisters adorable little baby had enough of the opening presents thing and decided she wanted a nap.


Nick was spoiled as usual. My mom and Ed must really love him. Yes I think he cried when he opened this one.


Graham got this awesome activity center thing but he couldn't figure out how to get in and out of it so he decided to go over the top and got stuck, eventually he made it in and was so proud of himself!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: