Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Tree


Last year we found a beautiful tree at this little roadside lot and this year the tree lot was there again. We stopped and found  a tree in a matter of seconds.



And now to decorate. I love that this year Taylor is able to do so much. She was helping with the tree and sort of took charge.


Seriously, with the Popsicle in the mouth and everything.
 


And she even hung the star. (don't let the picture fool you, she got pretty nervous having daddy hold her up so high)


I haven't  quite figured out the cool Christmas tree pictures yet but this will do. I love our tree. It is beginning to feel and LOOK like Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tawnee said...

I want to comment on every one of these posts. I LOVE your family. So fun! Ad it looks like dad loves being there. Can't wait to see ya!