So it has kind of become a tradition that my dad comes to visit us for Thanksgiving. He lives pretty far away so we don't get to see him all that often. It is great to seem him and the kids have had a blast this year. Graham in particular has warmed up to my dad.
They are buds now.
Taylor is old enough that she really liked being involved this year. I loved it because she would ask to help. She made the jello all on her own this year.

And dad made an Awesome Turkey. (I helped a little)
Taylor has also been a great helper when it comes to Graham. Here she is keeping him busy while we cook.
Graham couldn't wait for dinner so we had to give him some snacks.
YUM!!!!
Sweet boy! Happy after a good meal and some football.
Now for the games, Boso (Brazilian Yahtzee, and The Farming game)
Taylor also has a new love for guns. I guess she has always liked them but now she LOVEs them.
No comments:
Post a Comment