Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Party


She Tells us that she is "three like a triceratops".



Loves to sing Happy Birthday to herself.






And she had a blast blowing out her Chocolate Chip Birthday breakfast pancakes!



My mom I think loves Taylor more than she loves me (really?!?) So it was no surprise that she got Taylor the coolest play kitchen I have ever seen. It is like Taylor's favorite thing to do now, make food and serve it to us on her "Tea party Tray".
Thanks NANA



Grandpa Hank made his special Rocky Road fudgey brownie cake and it was Taylor's Birthday cake. I can't believe my baby is already 3. Where did the time go? She is so big and is growing up so fast. It is bitter sweet because I want her to be my baby, well STAY a baby but I love the person that she is turning into, and I love seeing her personality come out as she gets older.
Happy Birthday babe!






No we didn't decorate our car for Taylor's Birthday, Some "SNEETCHES" (My YW) "Attacked" my car in preparation for girls camp. Aww those girls, I love 'em!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: