Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Webb Blessing

So Nick's Family is so big (meaning there are so many of them all over) It is hard for everyone to get together. On certain occasions we all can make it to family get together and it is a blast. This one was really short, just a weekend, but it was really fun.


We all met at Shoshone Falls and the parking was really "out of control" busy so Good 'Ol Chris sat in and saved a spot for Nick. What a good brother. HILARIOUS!!



Taylor and her cousin Aydrie. I don't know why we don't get them together more because every time we do they are like inseparable.



Poor Aydrie Looks like she is going to fall, or that Tay is going to pull her arm off.



And Nick's mom got a big cake for all of the birthdays and we had a little birthday celebration for the kids!



Yup and we can't forget Uncle Dallin. I don't know who she has a bigger crush on between Chris and Dallin. What a great Kid he is, look at how sweet he is with Taylor, not a lot of guys would be as cool to hang out with their little cousins. Thanks Dal, WE LOVE YOU!!! (seriously Taylor is next to me right now and is freaking out because she sees her uncle Dallin)



Taylor just told me that her uncle Dallin is handsome like Daddy! I guess her biggest crush is on her DAD!



The pretty Shoshone Falls.



The Reason for the visit...Janelle and Ben had a beautiful baby boy, Bendigo, and this weekend we all came for his blessing.



The BIG family.



Taylor Loves Grandma Dee!





Just because I think these Pictures are funny... what a bunch of goofs!




Dallin again, yup Taylor loves him.





Congrats baby Bendigo and McArthur family!



It was really great to see everyone. I married into a truly talented family. Nick's sisters sang at the blessing and it was like intimidatingly good. I love all of you and wish we could see you all more.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: