I was so nervous about this dutch oven blackberry cobbler/pie, turning out. I was crossing my fingers and hoping and it ended up pretty good. (not the best would have been better had I remembered cool whip) But Nick and Taylor ate it and liked it so to me that is a success.
Well Taylor leashed Lexi (after we told her not to) and then tried to play fetch with her while holding onto the leash so Lexi sorta dragged Taylor. Poor Kid. Dumb Dog.
It was a fun fast camping trip.
I love getting up into the Mountains, away from all the distractions of life. We had a great time and I love just being with my wonderful family. This was our first little vacation this summer and we loved it. Taylor has already asked me if we can go camping and fishing again. The one big bummer about this trip, our air mattress had a hole in it so in the middle of the night I was sandwiched between Nick and Taylor on a 1/4 blown up air mattress...Note to self, make sure air mattress works before using.

4 comments:
You guys, are a triple rainbow. Butterfly whisperer...love that. That's almost as good as when she role plays Voldemort.
Looks like so much fun!
Tori! you are such a fun mom. you always look so cute and do such fun adventures and make yummy treats! i hope i'm that fun someday :] miss you girl!!
Post a Comment