I was so CRAVING Bajio Salad and we went to go and get one and the store is CLOSED!!! NOOOOOO. I like Cafe Rio and everything but there is just something about the Bajio salad that I LOVE. Now that it is gone what will I do? I have found all the copycat recipes except one, the vinaigrette!! HELP if anyone knows or knows how to get one like it I pretty much NEED it.

4 comments:
I have been seriously craving bajios too!! So, my plan was to stop there for dinner on our way to Wyoming (when we came through Boise). I was seriously dreaming about it for the whole 4.5 hours to Boise...we get there...pull up...and STORE CLOSED!! Oh my, I wanted to cry. I feel your pain!!
Guys, there's one in Provooooo!! (Or maybe it's Orem, I still don't know this place) It's time to come visit me!
cami:depressing right??!
I have the recipe for the honey chicken and the sweet rice. I am going to try and put it all together...I'll letcha know if it turns out!
tawnee:Please buy me some of the dressing so I can make a copy cat recipe!!
Post a Comment