Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whats going on!?


So I am so in Love with Our ward's Young Women. School has just started for them and our Presidency wanted to do something for the girls and and this is what we decided! I think it is so cute. It is like a sack lunch, get it. The girls really liked it (mostly because it is filled with candy!) I got the idea here. Love it. Good luck this year girls.



My saving grace!!!! Honestly these will get me through this pregnancy. LOVE them!!



No that isn't Jeter it's my Hubs at the plate.


We love watching daddy play softball. He is SOOO fast.



Remember those out of control peach trees? Well here is about 2/3 of the peaches off of one tree. I have a fridge full of the rest that I probably need to freeze as well. I was not ready to can all of these this year (shame shame) but Next year they'd better watch out.




The fruit monger.




MMMM blackberries




Taylor is obsessed with rainbows. Look what she did... she colored coded her chalk. Boy do I love this little gal.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: