So we haven't been the Best structured FHE do-ers so Nick and I decided that we needed to make it a priority and have a structured FHE now and teach Taylor the importance of it. So I was very proud of Nick when he called us together for FHE this week. We learned about the prophet and the temple. She learned the porphet's name and we counted apostles and talked about how they go to the special "temple castle". Then Taylor and daddy made a temple out of over sized legos and even made sure to have a little yellow one on top for Angel Moroni. Then she put other legos in the temple that represented her family and the prophet. I thought is was great that we are doing FHE but I didn't expect her to be so attentive. I guess it made an impression because she has been talking non-stop this morning about going to the temple with her family.
This has shown me that we are examples and that doing the little things and starting while Taylor is young really can lay that foundation that she needs. I am so proud of my little family and grateful for the opportunities we have to learn and teach one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment