The other day Taylor and I went to the store. We were in the laundry isle and I was on the phone with Tawnee and then all of the sudden I hear a CRASH . I looked around and saw Taylor on the floor with the grocery cart on top of her. I asked her what happened and she said that a mean spider was after her so she climbed on the cart and it fell over her. Poor girl I felt bad but I couldn't help but laugh. I thought she learned but the very next day we were with some friends and she did the same thing! Oh Taylor
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just love this. I've watched it five times already. "Yesterday" Agh! I love love love it! I'm thinking you did this for me just so I could hear that!
I did! I love you!!
I can't see any picture...
Post a Comment