Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yes more waterpark, we just love it



You can't really see it here but this was cracking us up. Taylor couldn't figure out what this kids M.O. was.
We sat there laughing because this kids shorts are like all the way off is rear exposing his very tiny white hiney. Taylor looked at me like "Mom what the heck is going on here?" So funny.




The breath before the crash! Love it.




I am all about laughing at yourself and someday that is all Taylor is going to do with this picture, (well maybe hit me a few times)
Nope, can't get much dorkier than this, but I absolutely love it!




Taylor and Dad in the Lazy river only......



there is nothing lazy about it when you are in there with Taylor.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TerJ said...

Remember that time I went in the lazy river with Tay? Ohh goodness.