This is our office/music studio/craft room. It also stages as a dumping ground for all things JUNK related. So most of the time it is filled with storage and boxes and donation bags piling up but I got really ambitious and started organizing it and was happy to finally see the floor and to get a lot of my crafting supplies semi-organized. I am so grateful for our house and that I am luck to have a crafting section in our home where I can store my stuff and have my little "me space" in our home!
This also makes me happy. I love my little girl. She make life so much better. I don't have a problem with "girlie girls" nor with "tomboys" but I really want Taylor to be well rounded, balanced. So when I found this it really made me smile. A pony coloring book with a dragon coloring book and a worn baseball in her princess purse. I mean, come on, what more can I ask for!

No comments:
Post a Comment