We found out that this year Taylor can ride some of the bigger rides so of course we took her down every ride that she could ride. Above, what we call the spaceship (because you go through a dark tunnel and it has little holes in it that look like stars so it looks like you are in space), is I think Taylor's favorite ride. The only sad thing about it is that she will only go with daddy. I asked her if I could go with her and she said, "no mom I only go with daddy."
Yes it is true, Taylor is now a swimmer. Don't go calling the US women's swim team just yet, she still has a long ways to go but she is really comfortable in the water and I think she is off to a great start. She loves the water and Nick and I have worked with her this summer and after a lot of swallowed water and near drowning experiences, she can now stay afloat. Here she is in the wave pool swimming under the waves as they hit her. Nick is so great with her, he takes her out and they swim and swim and swim!
BRAG MOMENT!!!
Taylor loves the lifeguards, clearly she is sitting on the slide talking to her. She has been a lot more independent this year so she will go up on slides by herself and talk with the lifeguards. This day I went up with her to ride down the yellow slide there and the lifeguard said to me, "You guys come here a lot, huh." and I told her that we come as much as we can and we love it. She then went on to tell me that she knows our family, that she loves watching Taylor and that she and other lifeguards know the "little girl with the short hair". I was beaming. She asked me how old she was and couldn't believe that we taught our 3 year old how to swim without lessons. Yeah I was a pretty proud mom at that moment, not because Taylor can swim but because they know her because she is a sweetheart.


No comments:
Post a Comment