Sunday, September 11, 2011

here fishy fishy



So thanks to my wonderful father who has an obsession with fishing, Taylor is now "hooked". (ha ha ha) My dad stayed with us for a little while and went fishing a lot and took Taylor a lot and she LOVED every minute of it. Naturally Nick and I felt the obligation to take her after my dad left. This is our first family fishing venture and the above picture is the most exciting thing that happened....yup we GOT NOTHIN!!!!!




I told Taylor that the fish were probably really tired and were sleeping so she started calling to the fish trying to wake them up... I felt so bad, I would have settled for a one inch goldfish at this point just to get Taylor something, but nope. I was thinking it was us but no one else fishing had anything. (phew!)




Using food to help her cope. (really she just loves zucchini bread)




At first I was disappointed that we didn't get any bites, but then I realized how great it is to get to spend time with my wonderful family. I hope to have many more outings with these two, even fish-less fishing trips!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TerJ said...

Code: It's unfathomabless how much I love you guys.