Cinnamon Roll cupcakes....So I needed to make a treat for a Thank you and my cinnamon rolls ended up looking like a bunch of pug puppies (wrinkly and bunched). Although they still tasted good they were just too ugly to give away so I whipped up some cinnamon roll cupcakes. They were a success and I urge you all to give them a try.
This is far sweeter than any dessert. I love this guy! He is such a great dad and a WONDERFUL husband. I haven't been my "normal" (if you can even call it that) self lately, meaning this pregnancy has been kicking my butt. I haven't had the normal energy I usually have so Nick has been there to help out a lot. From cleaning up to doing dishes to making dinners, he has been super dad! Thanks honey for all you do. I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment